Watch Klitschko vs Sosnowski Quotes Live Stream

Gelsenkirchen/Germany (March 26, 2010) – Vitali Klitschko (39-2, 37 KOs), of Kiev (Ukraine) and Hamburg (Germany), and Albert Sosnowski (45-2-1, 27 KOs), of Warsaw (Poland) and Brentwood (UK), participated yesterday in a press conference at VELTINSArena Gelsenkirchen. Klitschko will face the European Champion Sosnowski on May, 29. The VELTINS-Arena is the home field of famous German soccer team Schalke 04. Tickets, starting at € 22, can be purchased online at www.eventim.de or by phone +49-1805- 57 00 70.

VITALI KLITSCHKO: “I saw Sosnowski’s fights on DVD and must admit that he is a very experienced, quick and tough opponent. He will do anything to get my belt but I promise that this is not going to happen.”

“I want to verify that I am still the strongest heavyweight in the world. I am full of energy, in a top shape and without injuries. I am looking forward to fighting in Germany again and at Schalke arena..”

I was in Wladimir’s corner when he beat Ruslan Chagev at the arena last June. I have to say that I was jealous on him and desperately wanted to fight here as well. Now, this dream comes true.”